Useful_Learing

IELTS based Spoken English Practice


IELTS based Spoken English Practice


Candidate: Good morning, sir. May I come in?
Examiner: Good morning. Yes, come in. Take your seat please.
Candidate: Thank you sir.

Examiner: Can you tell me your name please?
Candidate: Oh sure sir. My name is Hasanul Islam. You can also call me Hasan.

Examiner: Okay, can I see your passport please?
Candidate: Of course sir, here you go. (Candidate gives the passport to the examiner.)

Examiner: What do you do Mr. Hasan?
Candidate: Well sir, I am a student. I am having my undergraduate program in Dhaka University in the Dept. of English.

Examiner: Okay then, you are a student of English Department. So which area does your program deal on?
Candidate: Basically, our program deals on linguistics.

Examiner: Well Mr. Hasan, now tell me something about your family.
Candidate: Thanks. My family is not so much exclusive or ostentatious but it’s a family where one can find a harmonious amalgamation of good relationship, mutual interaction, and a complete family tie. We ate six members in our family. My father is a school teacher and my mother is housewife. I have a brother and two sister who are all school going students. Basically, ours is a nuclear family. I am very proud to be a member of my family.

Examiner: Where’s your native town, Mr. Hasan?
Candidate: My native town is Chittagong which is the commercial city of Bangladesh.

Examiner: How often do you go there?
Candidate:Very often I go there. Actually I feel very nostalgic for my native town.

Examiner: What type of transport do you use to go there?
Candidate: Usually, I go by bus but other transportation systems are available such as train, air-plane. In case of urgent visit, I travel by air-plane.

Examiner: Well Mr. Hasan, can you describe any sport which you enjoy most?

Candidate: Yes sir, my favorite sport is cricket. As nowadays, cricket in our country has got tremendous popularity. It’s a sporting game which can retain the enchantment of the spectator by its spectacular show of hitting bat-ball. I also like watching this game on TV and I play it with my friends on weekends.

Examiner: Okay Mr. Hasan, lets about friendship. Do you believe in friendship?
Candidate: Of course, I have absolute belief in friendship. It’s a well-familiar aphorism “No one can live alone”. Hence, I find friendship such a magnificent and heavenly element which can exempt me from being helpless, Solitude. To me it’s also a great factor for the survival of life.

Examiner: Good.
Candidate: Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments